Find out what’s really happening at School- not just the students’ edited highlights! All parents/guardians are welcome.
What could Parents’ Forum do for you?
- Have your say/voice your opinions on all aspects of School life
- Help the School to improve and share its success
- Meet other parents and staff informally
- Want to know what’s going on? Find out here first here!
Listed below are the meeting dates for this academic year- you are most welcome to join us:
- Monday 8th October 2018 – 6.00pm – for Year 7 parents/carers
- Monday 19th November 2018 – 6:00pm – Progress/Results
- Monday 14th January 2019 – 6.00pm – The parent forum on Monday 14th January which is entitled ‘Pathways’ will be replaced by the following evening events:
- For parents of students in Year 8 by the Year 8 pathways evening on Thursday January 24th .
- For parents of students in our Year 11 who have not yet had the opportunity to have a discussion regarding post 16 pathways there will be an opportunity to arrange a convenient time at the Year 11 Parents Evening next Thursday 17th January.
- Monday 11th March 2019 – 6.30pm – E-Safety Event
- Monday 13th May 2019 – 6.00pm – TBC
- Monday 15th July 2019 – 6.00pm – Review of the Year