Sixth Form Bursary
You could be eligible to receive money to help pay for books, stationery , trips, sixth form dress code or other study aids.
To be eligible for the 16-19 Bursary you must meet the below qualification criteria:
- Be aged 16 or over and under 19 on 31st August 2024.
- The student must meet the residency criteria in ESFA 2023/24 funding regulations. A detailed guide can be found by clicking here.
- They are in, or have recently left, local authority care/are receiving Income Support, or Universal Credit because they are financially supporting themselves/are receiving Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payments in their own right.
- Are eligible for free school meals.
- Have a household income of less than £25000 per year.
Please read the document below which outlines how funding is allocated and find an application form enclosed. If you require any advice or guidance, please reach out to the sixth form team at Abbeyfield - please email email@example.com with your name and contact information, details of your current school and subjects, and what courses you are interested in studying. We will be in touch from there.