Welcome to Abbeyfield School, a larger than average 11-18 school based on the outskirts of Northampton near to the M1 motorway.
We are immensely proud of our school and, as part of the Creative Education Trust (CET), the focus on the Design Curriculum. Creativity, problem solving and innovation are at the heart of our approach to learning and at the heart of the UK economy. We are constantly challenged and supported by CET to raise the outcomes of our students and to prepare them to be good citizens of the future.
The facilities at the school are outstanding. Students recognise this and are proud to be part of Abbeyfield School. They work hard and readily accept our values of politeness and hard work. Equally impressive are our staff who go the extra mile to ensure that every student has the opportunity to succeed regardless of need.
Abbeyfield seeks to be at the centre of the community, good relationships between families and the school are essential in order that our young people make outstanding progress and prepare confidently for their next steps into higher education or the world of work
Tesco to ban sale of energy drinks to Under-16s from Monday 19th March:
In line with other supermarket...
Easter Holidays and Revision Sessions:
A reminder that this term fini...
Job Vacancy: CET ICT Support Technician:
To view the Job Advertisement,...
New Abbeyfield Principal Appointed for September 2018:
We are delighted to announce t...
Online Safety session for Parents: Monday 12th March- 6.30pm:
We are hosting an Online Safet...
Tonight only-An Evening with Talent Show Winners, Un-Answered- Tuesday 6th March:
Building on their success, Abb...
COUNTY CUP SEMI-FINAL SUCCESS FOR ABBEYFIELD :
Our Year 9's Our Y...
Abbeyfield School Young Carers:
We at Abbeyfield are passionat...
Isambard Kingdom Brunel was one of the most versatile and audacious engineers of the 19th century.Read More
Susie Cooper was the pottery designer who changed the look of Wedgwood and whose work is even more valuable today.Read More
Humphry Davy was a British chemist best known for his experiments in electro-chemistry and his invention of a miner's safety lamp.Read More
Inigo Jones was the first notable English architect, responsible for introducing the classical architecture of Rome and the Italian Renaissance to Britain.Read More
Jean Muir, was the celebrated British fashion designer whose work is known for its classic, timeless and discreet quality.Read More
- Abbeyfield School are holding an Online Safety event for parents of Abbeyfield School students this evening. The ev… https://t.co/Tgp7AU7AV6
- Abbeyfield School are holding an Online Safety event for parents of Abbeyfield School students on Monday 12th March… https://t.co/emMVO4BPWQ
- Abbeyfield School are pleased to confirm we have arranged a ski trip which will take place during February half ter… https://t.co/9eQE5hC35w
Take A Tour
See our Galleries
- World Book Day: 2nd March 2017
- Abbeyfield sets New World Record: Number of High-Viz Vests worn in one Place- 24.11.15
- Around Abbeyfield School
- Remembrance Day - 11th November 2014
- Exams Results Day: August 2015
- First Day of Term: September 2015
- World Book Day- Thursday 3rd March 2016
- Bushcraft Residential: September 2016
- Awards Evening- September 2016
- 'Live Loung'e Evening: 4th May 2017